About Chamilka (CJ)Chamilka Jayawardana (affectionately known as CJ to all those around her) is a Professional Photographer based in Melbourne Australia. Accredited with the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP), Chamilka founded CJ Photography in 2010, which specialises in Maternity, Newborn, Children and Family Portraiture. Inspired by her children, her photography aims to capture authenticity, feeling and above all stories - intangible things that can be revisited long after the moment has passed. CJ Photography has since moved into Weddings and Commercial works as well. An equally personal driving force behind her second venture, CJ Photo Escapes, has been her cultural background and her desire to give back to the country she was born and lived in during her early years. Fluent in English and spoken Singhalese, CJ has chosen to combine her love for photography along with her love for Sri Lanka and its beautiful people, to share with the astute traveler this quaint part of the world through the eyes of the lens.
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
- Family Love August 16, 2011
- Bush Ballerina December 6, 2011
- Happy King September 28, 2012
- Ladette to Lady May 26, 2011
- Families May 13, 2011
- Photography & Camera Workshops – Melbourne April 18, 2018
- Protected: Weddings by CJ Photography February 7, 2017
- When Karen Weds Michael – The Derbyshire Sequel. January 31, 2017
- Christmas November 22, 2016
- Photoshoots in Sri Lanka August 26, 2016
- June Crossman: Thank you for allowing us to be part of your weddi...
- Chamilka: Thanks so much Karen and Michael. It really was a ...
- Karen and Michael Ratcliffe: Chamilka went above and beyond to so beautifully, ...
- Rebecca: Beautiful words. Your turn next challenge :) We\'...
- Chamilka: Oh thank you so much Kathryn. I\'m sure I\'ve seen...
Babies baby Baby photography Blessed Character Children CJ Photography Courage Emotions Energy Excitement family Family Love Family shoot Fertilise yourself Fun Giggles happiness Joy Kringoudis Life Lifestyle love love yourself Melbourne Melbourne City Mothers Day Mums Nature newborn newborn photography new life no judgement Photography photos Photoshoot props Rickety Old Bridge Rise to challenge See people self love show your body The Pagoda Tree Values Weightloss